Mouth dryness manifests itself through a reduction or stop of the salivary secretion favouring mouth diseases as such as tooth decays, canker sores, and gingivitis.
- Physiological related to the age
- Medicinal : neuroleptics, anxiolytics, isotretinoin
- Chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Sticky and dry sensation in the mouth, under the tongue, at the extremities of the lips and in the throat
- Frequent thirst
- Diction or chewing problems and dry nasal passages
To apply a daily moistening solution as BUCCOTHERM® Dental spray to :
- Moisturize the mouth
- Stimulate salivary secretion thanks to its unique composition in mineral salts
- Protect teeth and mucous membrane from acid attacks
- Regularly drink water
- Chewing sugar-free gums or candies enables to favour salivary secretion. Beware, chewing too much provokes the exact opposit.