The present charter for the protection of personal data and management of cookies details the policy of the Company Laboratoire ODOST (BUCCOTHERM® is a trademark of Laboratoire ODOST) with regard to the protection of privacy, the collection of personal data and cookies.
It applies to data collected on the website www.buccotherm.com.
In order to facilitate access to this charter, we make it available on our home page as well as at any other place where personal information is requested from you. The purpose of this charter is to inform you:
– about the means we use to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights,
– on the data that may be collected on our website,
– on the use that may be made of the data collected and the rights you have over this data.
Laboratoire ODOST hereby specifies by the present charter and/or each time you are asked for personal data, the purposes of the processing as well as the means of any operation (collection, recording, modification, etc.).
ODOST Laboratory undertakes to :
– ensure that the principles on the protection of personal data are respected,
– inform people about the existence of their rights of access, rectification and opposition,
– proceed with the completion of legal and/or regulatory formalities.
We inform you that we comply, in the collection and management of your personal data, with the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, data files and liberties, as amended and in its current version, as well as with the general regulations on data protection, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, and with the laws and regulations arising therefrom.
I. DATA PROTECTION
1) Definition and nature of personal data
During your use of our website, and through it, we may collect personal data, which are communicated to us in the following framework:
– Request form for free samples
– Newsletter registration form
– Contact Form
By “personal data”, we mean all data that allow us to identify you directly or indirectly (by gathering information) such as surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, city, postal code, profession, age group, means of knowledge, type of sample.
2) Rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the Treatment
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 “Informatique et Libertés” and the provisions of the General Regulation on Data Protection, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, you have a right of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of personal information about you. You also have the possibility to object to the processing for the purposes of canvassing, in particular commercial canvassing.
You can exercise your right of access to data concerning you and have them corrected by contacting :
By e-mail: email@example.com
By postal mail :
23 Rue du Lac
32410 CASTERA VERDUZAN
To do so, we thank you to send a postal mail or an e-mail, signed by the author of the request and accompanied by a proof of identity (national identity card or passport) bearing the signature of the person exercising the right.
3) Management of personal data by the company Laboratoire ODOST
3.1 Means of data collection
When you browse the website www.buccotherm.com, and in order to offer you the services offered on it, we may collect personal data about you. Before each collection of personal data, we collect your consent by means of a form to be completed and a box to be ticked after having read this Data Protection Charter.
3.2 Purpose of data collection
Your personal data is collected for one or more of the following purposes:
– to send you newsletters, newsletters and promotional offers to keep you informed of new products;
– to manage your subscriptions and unsubscriptions to newsletters and satisfaction surveys;
– to elaborate reports, commercial statistics, market and behavioral studies, in order to improve our products and to meet your expectations by offering you products adapted to your needs;
– to ensure the follow-up of the customer relationship in particular in the management of your complaints and your requests;
– to manage your requests for access, rectification and opposition of your data;
– keep your data in legal documents in compliance with accounting standards, for the necessary legal period, in order to respond to requests from tax authorities and social security bodies if necessary;
– for applications submitted online, in order to study your request and to be able to contact you if a position becomes available or is created in our company.
We undertake to collect your data by limiting ourselves to the data strictly necessary for the purpose of the envisaged processing, in order to be able to deal with your requests and offer you the services proposed on our website.
3.3 Data Retention
The personal data that we are led to collect are kept for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and for a maximum of 3 years from the collection of data or from the last contact, solely for commercial prospecting purposes.
Once the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected :
– we undertake to contact you again to find out whether or not you wish to continue to receive commercial solicitations ;
– failing this, the data will be archived and anonymized or destroyed.
At any time, you may oppose the processing of your personal information since you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose.
3.4 Data Recipient
The personal data collected about you is intended for Laboratoire ODOST.
In order to be able to carry out the processing operations listed above, we are required to share your data, giving access to authorized and duly empowered personnel, namely :
– our internal services: Marketing, Sales & Administration – Roland Lascombes – General Manager and Publication Manager.
– our subcontractors: web & communication agency: DBM Debussac – firstname.lastname@example.org – 44 Avenue des Etats Unis, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France – 04 73 40 65
– our Webmaster / Community Manager at the following address: email@example.com
The data that we collect about you is not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. However, should this be the case, we guarantee that, in the event of transfer of your data abroad and particularly outside the EU, we will implement all appropriate measures to guarantee a sufficient level of protection for your data, such as :
– moving to so-called “safe” countries, i.e. countries offering a high level of protection for your data ;
– requesting the necessary authorizations from the Control Authority before any data collection, if required by the Control Authority depending on the country;
– obtain guarantees of security and confidentiality from subcontractors, for example, by imposing strict contractual clauses, reserving the right to check them regularly and conducting audits.
4) Security and confidentiality of personal data collected
The security and confidentiality of the personal data you entrust to us is a priority for us.
Indeed, we make sure to take all technical and organizational measures useful with regard to the nature of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing.
This is in order to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, destroyed, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
To this end, we have put in place technical measures such as the implementation of a secure https site, the compliance of our contact forms and newsletter form.
The security and confidentiality of personal data are also based on good practices. Thus, we invite you not to communicate your login and password to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and customer account (especially in the case of linked accounts), to close your browser window at the end of your session, especially if you access the Internet from a computer shared with others, and not to save your login and password in your browser. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
II. COOKIE MANAGEMENT POLICY
The term “cookies” includes all the tracers deposited during the consultation of a website, the reading of an e-mail, the use of a software or a mobile application, in particular. It is a text file that the site you visit saves on your hard disk or in the memory of your browser. A cookie allows your computer to store various technical data allowing general control of public access to our sites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites…) or the personalization of the pages displayed for your future interactions with this site.
When you browse our website, information relating to your browsing is likely to be recorded in “cookie” files installed on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a site. They are used to keep connection information and provide a secure connection, collect statistics in order to optimize the functionality of the site and adapt the content to your interests and media (PC, tablet, smartphone …).
1) Types of cookies
Several types of cookies exist and allow you to have access, as soon as you accept them, to a certain number of functionalities.
1.1 Cookies issued by Laboratoire ODOST on its website
These are cookies deposited by Laboratoire ODOST on your computer, tablet or smartphone, in particular for the purposes of browsing our website. During your browsing, your computer dialogues with a server that provides it with all the resources requested by automatically recording each operation in a specific file in which your computer is identified by its IP address. Your browser thus automatically transmits certain standard data to us: in addition to your IP address, this includes the type of browser you use, its functionalities, your operating system, the identification of third-party sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) from which you may have connected, as well as the dates and times of access to our sites.
These data, and in particular your IP address, do not allow us to identify you personally.
The cookies that we issue allow us to do this:
– to monitor the general activity of our website, to detect errors and to ensure that our website benefits from the appropriate material resources;
– to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our website;
– to adapt the presentation of our website to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, operating system, PC, tablets, smartphone…);
– to facilitate the consultation of our website by avoiding you to provide the same information at each new visit or by personalizing their content according to the preferences or interests you may have expressed;
– to improve the ergonomics of navigation and to identify the interests of Internet users in their entirety.
1.2 Cookies issued on our website by third parties
The cookies used on our website make it possible to identify the content that you have visited, and more generally your visiting behaviour; all with the aim of improving your experience on our website.
1.3 Cookies for audience measurement
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our website in order to :
– help us measure and study the effectiveness of the content of our website,
– track analytical data on our sites and the use made of our sites by users,
– improve the services of our sites.
Google Analytics collects information about the pages you visit and the time you spend there. We do not collect your personal information. We do not authorize the sharing or use of this data. You can set in the settings not to send information to the Google Analytics service.
We may collect your IP address and navigation data (location…) for Google Analytics statistics purposes, without identifying any other individual information. These are statistics that are made every month to understand the behavior of users on our website.
2) Life span of cookies
In accordance with the regulations in force, the cookies collected on our website have a maximum life span of 13 months.
3) Manage cookie preferences
You have different ways to manage cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you of cookies that are placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone and ask you to accept them or not.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will enable you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions below for each browser:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
– Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
III. UPDATING OF THE CHARTER
We reserve the right to modify this Charter, at any time, in whole or in part, taking into account changes and developments in our internal practices and procedures. The latter will ensure that they always comply with any changes in French and European laws and regulations. We invite you to regularly consult this Charter, before any collection of your data, for a better knowledge and understanding of the use of your personal data. We may be led to ask you, at regular intervals, to validate your knowledge of this Charter.
Date of update and last update of this Charter: May 24, 2018.