Gums sensitivities result from gingival inflammations. The first stage of this inflammation is named gingivitis. It is a superficial and reversible inflammation of the gums. If it is untreated, gingivitis evolves until periodontitis affecting the tissues that surround and support teeth. Periodontitis is an irreversible inflammation, which involves progressive receding of gums around teeth then loss of teeth.
- Bad oral hygiene involving the dental plaque accumulation.
- It can also be linked to hormonal changes, such as pregnant women.
- Red and inflamed gums, occasional bleedings
- Brushing teeth after each meal with BUCCOTHERM® sensitive gums.
- Following by a puvlerization of BUCCOTHERM® Dental Spray in the mouth
- Regular descaling (1 per year)
- 80% of adults between 35 and 44 years suffer from gingivits.