Laboratoire ODOST is a family business founded nearly 20 years ago.
Following the meeting of Mr. Jean-Jacques Lascombes, a pharmacist, and a dental surgeon from Gers, who introduced him to the virtues of the Thermal Spring water of Castéra-Verduzan, Laboratoire ODOST was created.
He then decided to put at the disposal of all, this Water with exceptional virtues and recognized for its benefits for the mouth and mucous membranes. The BUCCOTHERM® range was created by combining the buccal and the thermal.
Today, his son, Roland, is leading this growing company.
1998 : Creation of Laboratoire ODOST by Jean-Jacques Lascombes, pharmacist
1999 : Restoration of the thermal spa in Castéra-Verduzan
2002 : Launch of BUCCOTHERM® range in pharmacies and drugstores by Roland Lascombes with 3 products
- BUCCOTHERM® exports around the world: the start of the internationalization of the brand
- Extension of the range with toothpaste for children (mango flavour)
2010 : The formulas of the products are reformulated to have a more natural composition. Our organic products are certified by Ecocert
2012 : Launch of the dermatological brand CASTERA®
2017 : Distribution of BUCCOTHERM® range in France in pharmacie by Pierre Fabre Oral Care
Laboratoire ODOST is growing in France and internationally. Thanks to the involvement of our teams, our industrial investments, our passionate partners and a rigorous development strategy, we are constantly growing.
In 2017, our turnover has increased by 27% and we have set our targets high for the coming years.
- 19 employees
- 4 fully automated production workshops
- More than 6 million units manufactured in 2016
- A production capacity of 28 million units
- More than 35 formulas available
- The BUCCOTHERM® range contains 15 references
- Flexibility in packaging: with tubes ranging from 3ml to 150ml for example