This charter for the protection of personal data and cookies management details the policy of the company Laboratoire ODOST (BUCCOTHERM® is a trademark of Laboratoire ODOST ) regarding the protection of privacy, the collection of personal data and cookies.
It applies to data collected on the Website www.buccotherm.com.
To facilitate access to this charter, we make it available on our homepage and any other place where personal information is requested. The purpose of this charter is to inform you:
– the means we use to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights,
– on the data likely to be collected on our Site,
– the use that can be made of the data collected and the rights you have on these data.
The company Laboratoire ODOST specifies by this charter and / or whenever you are asked for personal data the purposes of processing and the means of any operation (collection, registration, modification …).
Laboratoire ODOST is committed to:
– ensure compliance with the principles on the protection of personal data,
– inform people about the existence of their rights of access, rectification and opposition,
– carry out the completion of legal and / or regulatory formalities.
We inform you that we comply, in the collection and the management of your personal data, with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978 relating to the computing, the files and the freedoms, modified and in its version and the General Data Protection Regulation, adopted on 27 April 2016 by the European Parliament, and the relevant laws and regulations.
I. DATA PROTECTION
1) Definition and nature of personal data
When using our Website, and through it, we may collect personal data, which are communicated to us in the following way:
– Newsletter subscription form
– Contact form
“Personal data” means all data that identifies you directly or indirectly (by grouping information) such as surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone numbers, city , postal code, occupation, age range, how you came to know about the company.
2) Rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the Treatment
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 “information technology and liberties” as well as the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Data, adopted on April 27, 2016 by the European Parliament, you have the right to access, rectification, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal information. You also have the opportunity to oppose the treatment for prospecting, including commercial.
You can exercise your right of access to the data concerning you and have them rectified by contacting:
By email: email@example.com
By post :
23 Rue du Lac
32410 CASTERA VERDUZAN
To do this, we thank you to send a postal mail or an electronic mail, signed by the author of the request and to be accompanied by a proof of identity (national identity card or passport) bearing the signature of the person who exercises his right.
3) Management of personal data by Laboratoire ODOST
3.1 Means of data collection
When you browse the website www.buccotherm.com, and in order to offer you the services offered on it, we may collect personal data about you. Before each collection of personal data, we collect your consent by means of a form to be completed and a checkbox after having read this Data Protection Charter.
3.2 Purpose of data collection
Your personal data are collected to fulfill one or more of the following purposes:
– send you newsletters and promotional offers to keep you informed of news;
– Manage your subscriptions and unsubscriptions to newsletters and satisfaction surveys;
– Develop reports, commercial statistics, market studies and behavior, in particular to improve our products and meet your expectations by offering products tailored to your needs;
– Ensure the follow-up of the customer relationship especially in the management of your claims and your requests;
– Manage your requests for right of access, rectification, opposition of your data;
– Keep your data in legal documents in accordance with the accounting standards, for the necessary legal duration, in order to answer the requests of the tax administrations and social organizations if necessary;
– For applications submitted online, to study your request and to be able to contact you if a position becomes vacant or is created in our company.
We undertake to collect your data by limiting ourselves to the data strictly necessary for the purpose of the treatment envisaged, in order to process your requests and offer you the services offered on our website.
3.3 Data retention
The personal data that we collect is stored for a period that does not exceed the duration necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and at most for a period of:
3 years from data collection or last contact only for business development purposes
At the end, once the collected data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected:
– we undertake to contact you again to find out whether or not you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations;
– Otherwise, the data will be archived and anonymized or destroyed.
At any time, you may object to the processing of personal information about you since you have a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition as discussed above.
3.4 Recipient of the data
The personal data collected about you are for the Laboratoire ODOST. In order to carry out the treatments mentioned above.
II. COOKIES MANAGEMENT POLICY
The term “cookies” includes all the tracers deposited during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the use of a software or a mobile application in particular. This is a text file that the site you visit saves on your hard drive or in your browser’s memory. A cookie allows your computer to store various technical data allowing the general control of public access to our sites (number of visits, frequency of exposure to an advertising banner, connection to other sites …) or the personalization of pages displayed for future interactions with this site.
When you browse our Site, information about your browsing may be saved in “Cookies” files installed on your computer or tablet or smartphone.
Cookies are important for the proper functioning of a site. Cookies are used to keep the login information and provide a secure connection, collect the statistics to optimize the features of the site and adapt the content to your interests, media (PC, tablet, smartphone ..)
1) Types of cookies
2) Several types of cookies exist and allow you to have access, as soon as you accept them, to a certain number of functionalities. Cookies issued by the company Laboratoire ODOST on its Website:
These are the cookies deposited by the company Laboratoire ODOST on your computer, tablet or smartphone especially for the purposes of navigation on our Site. When browsing our Site, your computer will interact with a server that provides all the requested resources by automatically saving each operation to a specific file in which your computer is identified by its IP address. Your browser automatically sends us some standard data: in addition to your IP address, this includes the type of browser you use, its features, your operating system, the identification of third-party sites (Facebook, Twitter …) from which you may have logged in as well as dates and times of access to our sites.
This data and in particular your IP address do not allow us to identify you by name.
The cookies that we emit allow us:
– to monitor the general activity of our Site, to identify errors and to ensure that our Site benefits from appropriate material resources;
– to establish statistics and volumes of use and use of the various elements composing our Site;
– to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, operating system, PC, tablets, smartphone …)
– facilitate your access to our Site by avoiding you to provide the same information for each new visit or by personalizing their content according to the preferences or interests that you may have emitted;
– improve navigation ergonomics and identify the interests of Internet users in their entirety.
Cookies issued on our Site by third parties:
The cookies used on our site allow us to identify the contents that you have visited, and more generally your behavior regarding visits. All this in order to improve your experience on our site.
Audience measurement cookies:
We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our Site in order to:
– help us measure and study the effectiveness of the content of our Site,
– to follow the analytical data on our sites and the use made of our sites by the Users,
– improve the services of our sites.
Google Analytics collects information about which pages you visit and how much time you spend there. We do not collect your personal information. We do not allow the sharing or use of this data. You can set in the settings not to send information to the Google Analytics service.
We may collect your IP address and browsing data (location …) for Google Analytics metrics purposes, without identifying any other individual information. These are statistics that are made every month to understand the behavior of users on our site.
2) Lifespan of cookies
In accordance with the regulations, the cookies collected on our Website have a lifespan of 13 months maximum.
3) Manage cookie preferences
You have different ways to manage cookies. Your browser can also be set to notify you of cookies that are stored in your computer, tablet or smartphone and ask you to accept them or not.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to change your wishes for cookies.
You can disable cookies by following the following instructions for each browser:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=en&answer=95647
– Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/Activate%20and%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
III. UPDATE OF THE CHARTER
We reserve the right to modify this Charter at any time, in whole or in part, in the light of changes and changes in our internal practices and procedures. The latter will ensure that they are always in compliance with any changes in French and European laws and regulations. We invite you to regularly consult this Charter, before collecting your data, for a better knowledge and understanding of the use of your personal data. We may have to ask you, at regular intervals, to validate your knowledge of this charter.
Date of update and last update of this Charter: May 24, 2018